Cinnabon is one of the most famous and widespread delicacies in the world. It is a roll of crispy pastry with cinnamon. It is also called Cinnabon Roll, and it is loved by everyone, young and old.
The origin of Cinnabon candy goes back to Swiss cuisine, which became famous elsewhere after that, and the Cinnabon chain of restaurants launched around the world, which was very popular with everyone.
In this topic, we offer you the wonderful Cinnabon recipe at home, with more than one recipe and with simple and available ingredients, with different types of fillings and sauces served with it. Serve it to your guests and enjoy with them its distinctive taste with a cup of your favorite drink.
Cinnabon roll ingredients
Cinnabon dough ingredients
- 4 cups of white flour
- A cup of warm milk
- Half a cup of sugar
- Medium egg
- A quarter cup of butter at room temperature
- One tablespoon of instant yeast
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla
- a grain of salt
- 1 cup brown sugar (white sugar can be used)
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of raw cocoa
- A quarter cup of butter
Cinnabon roll method
- Put the yeast with the milk and sugar, stir well until the yeast dissolves, and leave the mixture for 5-10 minutes.
- Put the eggs and vanilla on the yeast mixture, and whisk them well until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add the sifted flour mixture to the liquid mixture, and knead the ingredients well using the kneading machine or by hand.
- Add the butter to the dough, and continue the kneading process, until you get a soft, smooth, cohesive dough that does not stick to your hands.
- Leave the dough in a warm place for an hour, until it rises and doubles in size.
- Sprinkle a little flour on a clean, smooth surface, and roll the dough evenly into a rectangular shape using a rolling pin.
- For the Cinnabon Roll filling: Grease the flat dough with butter, then spread the sugar, cinnamon and cocoa mixture on it, then roll the dough in the form of a cylinder or a roll, and cut it into equal circles with a sharp knife.
- Grease a non-stick tray with butter and place the cinnabon circles in it, taking into account leaving spaces between each piece, and leave the tray for half an hour until it ferments again.
- Preheat the oven to a medium temperature (180-200°C), then place the tray in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the Cinnabon is tender and golden in color.
- Boy the sauce on the cinnabon roll after it comes out of the oven, and you can add nuts to decorate the face.
- Cinnabon sauce
- There are different types of Cinnabon sauce, according to different tastes. Here are some ways to prepare the delicious Cinnabon sauce.