Picata is one of the wonderful and famous Italian dishes, which then spread to the rest of the world and became one of the favorite recipes of many people.
And it is prepared in more than one recipe, you can prepare it with meat or chicken and serve it with white sauce, lemon, parsley and other ingredients.
Today, we will show you how to make chicken piccata with mushroom pieces. Serve it with a plate of white rice and sautéed vegetables, and enjoy a complete meal for lunch with your family.
Ingredients for chicken piccata with mushroom
- 1 and 1/2 kilos of chicken breast – cut into thick slices
- 500 grams of fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon each (salt and black pepper)
- 4 tablespoons of oil
How to make piccata with chicken
- Put the chicken slices in a deep plate and put salt and black pepper on them, rub them well so that the salt and pepper penetrate into the tissues of the chicken
- Sprinkle two tablespoons of flour on the chicken and stir to coat it from all sides
- Put the oil in a pot on the fire until it is completely heated, then put the chicken pieces and fry them in the oil on both sides until they change color and become golden in color
- Remove the chicken slices from the oil, then put the chopped onion and sugar and sauté until its color changes to golden
- Add the garlic and sauté it with the onions, stirring constantly, until it becomes light golden in color
- Put the mushroom on the onion and fry it until it wilts a little, then add the chicken pieces and two cups of boiling water to it. Cover the pot and leave it on a medium heat until it softens and the sauce thickens a little.
- Add the cooking cream to the piccata, stir it until it boils for a minute, then remove it from the heat and serve it, and enjoy the most delicious dish of chicken and mushroom piccata with your family.
And congratulations and healing