This recipe is one of the wonderful dishes that you can serve as a light dinner or as a kind of dessert.
Where you can make it with chocolate filling, Nutella, cream, and other recipes.
Today, we will show you how to make a beehive with cheese. Serve it to your family and enjoy with them its wonderful taste.
Ingredients for beehive dough with cheese
- 4 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of obesity or butter
- 1 tablespoon of instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups of warm water
for the face
- A tablespoon of black seed – sesame
- egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon of Nescafe or vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of milk
Beehive stuffing with cheese
According to your preference: Kiri cheese – Mozzarella cheese – Spreadable cheese – Feta cheese
Modus operandi of the beehive with cheese
to make the dough
- Put the yeast, sugar and a cup of warm water in a bowl and stir them well, then cover and leave them for 10 minutes until the yeast reacts
- Put the flour, powdered milk and a pinch of salt and stir the ingredients
- Put a quarter of a cup of water and two tablespoons of obesity, and continue kneading for about 8 minutes, until you get a soft dough.
- Brush it with oil, cover it and leave it to ferment in a warm place for about an hour to an hour and a quarter until it doubles in size.
- Cut the dough into small pieces of equal size, shape it into circles, then cover it and leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the beehive filling with kiri cheese or a mixture of feta and mozzarella cheese
- Grease the oven mold with a little oil
- Spread out the dough units and put a small spoonful of cheese in each one, then close the dough around the filling from all sides and shape it into a circle, then stack it in the oven tray
- Repeat the same step with the rest of the dough, leaving a small space between the beads of the beehive
- Leave it to ferment again for an hour
- Turn on the oven at a high temperature until it heats up
To prepare the polishing liquid
- Put the egg yolk with a pinch of Nescafe or vanilla and 3 tablespoons of milk and stir well
- Grease the face of the beehive with cheese with the mixture and sprinkle a little black seed and sesame on it
- Enter the beehive in the preheated oven on the black shelf at a temperature of 200 C for about 15 minutes or until it becomes golden in color.
- Take it out of the oven, leave it to cool down a bit, and then serve it
And congratulations and healing