Kunafa is one of the common oriental sweets that most people love and it is eaten frequently during the month of Ramadan and other occasions.
Kunafa is made with a large number of recipes. You can make Kunafa with mango, chocolate, cheese, or many other recipes.
Today, we offer you a method of making Kunafa with cream, with its proven ingredients and steps to prepare it successfully. Serve it to your family and enjoy with them a wonderful dish of sweets.
Ingredients for making Kunafa with cream
- 1/2 kilogram of kunafa
- 1 cup of obesity
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of starch
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1/2 kg of milk
- Crushed pistachio to decorate
- 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of white honey
- Juice of half a lemon
How to make kunafa with cream
- Put the kunafa in the oven for a whole day, then take it out and cut it into small pieces with your hand, or chop it using a food processor until you get small hairs
- Put the milk in a bowl and add the starch to it and stir well until the starch is completely dissolved so that no lumps occur.
- Put the milk and starch mixture on the fire and keep stirring until you get a creamy and heavy texture
- Add the cream to the mixture and stir well until the ingredients are completely combined, then remove the mixture from the heat and leave it to cool slightly before use.
- Put the Kunafa in a bowl and add the cup of obesity to it, stir them well and rub the Kunafa in the obesity until it absorbs it and covers it completely, then add the powdered sugar to the mixture of the Kunafa and stir well
- Turn on the oven at 200 degrees Celsius until it heats up
- Grease an oven tray with two tablespoons of butter and spread it well around the tray
- Put half the amount of Kunafa in the tray and distribute it well on the floor and sides of the tray to make the first layer of Kunafa while pressing on the Kunafa on the floor and sides of the tray until the gaps are filled and the layer becomes cohesive
- Spread the cream on the kunafa and spread it evenly on all sides
- Put the rest of the quantity of kunafa on the face and gently level the surface and sides with your hand so that the cream does not come out from the top
- We put 4 tablespoons of melted obesity on the face of the kunafa tray and distribute it on all sides
- Place the kunafa tray with the cream in the oven on the middle rack at a temperature of 200 C until it turns golden in color on all sides.
- Remove the kunafa tray with the cream from the oven and pour it with a quantity of cold syrup and leave it until it is completely absorbed.
- Turn the kunafa on the other side, pour it with another amount of syrup, and decorate it with crushed pistachios
- Cut the kunafa and serve it to your guests and enjoy with them its distinctive taste and wonderful texture
How to make Kunafa sherbet
- Put a cup and a half of sugar with a cup of water on the fire and leave them after boiling for 5 minutes
- Put the juice of half a lemon on the mixture and stir them well, then raise them on the fire and add two tablespoons of white honey
- Stir the sherbet well and leave it to cool completely before placing it on the kunafa
And congratulations and healing