Basmati rice is one of the main meals in Saudi cuisine, and it is mainly served in most restaurants, and it has spread widely from the rest of the Arab countries.
There are many recipes used to prepare it, so you can make it with white or yellow rice and serve it with meat, vegetables, or others, according to your preference.
And now we will present to you how to make basmati rice with chicken with two wonderful recipes. Serve it to your family and enjoy a special lunch with them.
Ingredients for making basmati rice with chicken
- 4 cups of basmati rice
- 8 cups of soup
- Two boiled chicken
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 teaspoon of each (salt – black pepper)
- 2 tablespoons of obesity or butter
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon chicken spices (or mixed spices)
- 1/2 teaspoon each of (black pepper – paprika)
- 1/4 teaspoon of (cinnamon – saffron powder – chili)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
Basmati rice mixture
- 2 onions cut into medium cubes
- 4 potatoes cut into cubes and fried
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup green coriander – chopped
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 2 hot chili peppers, cut in half
- A teaspoon of salt and black pepper
- A pinch of saffron
Modus operandi of basmati rice with chicken
- Mix well the salt, black pepper, saffron, paprika, spices, cinnamon, hot pepper and oil until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Cut each chicken into two or four halves, then place them in an oven tray and brush them well with the seasoning
- Put two spoons of soup on the bottom of the tray, then put it in the oven under the grill until it turns brown and becomes crispy, then remove it from the oven
- Put 8 cups of soup in a pot on the stove, add a teaspoon each of salt and black pepper, and two stock cubes, and wait until it boils.
- Add the basmati rice, oil, and obesity, and stir well. Cover the pot and leave it until the rice absorbs the amount of the soup, then leave it on a low heat until it is tender.
Prepare the rice mixture
- Put the oil and minced garlic in a pot on the stove and sauté it, stirring constantly, until it turns yellow
- Put the onion and stir until it wilts a little, then add the hot pepper, salt, black pepper and saffron and stir for a minute.
- Put the sauce, fried potatoes, and half the amount of coriander, stir the ingredients well, then remove from the heat
Serve basmati rice with chicken
- Put a large plate of rice on the mixture and stir
- Scoop a quantity of rice in the serving dish and put a quantity of rice on the face with the mixture
- Put the crispy chicken on top and feet, and enjoy with your guests the most delicious dish of rice and chicken